Powered by Blogger.

styling turtlenecks | stylenua

Hey everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about one of my favourite items of clothing: the turtleneck. This type of top was something I remember wearing as a child, in strange colours with even more strange patterns. Nowadays, though, I like wearing them in solid colours such as black. Although I don’t currently own many, I have always got outfits planned for turtlenecks and I thought I would share some of these with you!
turtleneck (1)

This first look is something I would typically wear (but not with those beautiful red trousers, unfortunately.) I like to wear plain black turtlenecks with a simple necklace, it just adds a little something to the outfit.

turtleneck (2)

The second look is a little different. Turtlenecks look wonderful with skirts, especially this sleeveless type. Putting a black turtleneck with two more solid colours is always a beautiful mixture too.

turtleneck (3)

This look is how I most typically wear my turtlenecks: with a pair of jeans and some flat shoes. Just adding a bit of makeup and some of my favourite perfume completes the casual outfit.

turtleneck (4)

The final look is a more fancy one, something I haven’t personally worn. I have been on the lookout for a turtleneck dress, but I think this one is beautiful, and the dark colour complements the red and gold accessories perfectly.

Those have been the turtleneck looks I have been inspired by lately, I hope you enjoyed, and if you have any different ways of styling them please let me know. If you want to keep up with the looks I am loving, you can follow my style board on pinterest, or you can follow my instagram.

Much love,
Jessica. xo

No comments