Powered by Blogger.

University outfit inspiration | stylenua

Hey everyone,
I took some time away from this blog to gather inspiration and to focus on my studies, but since it’s a new semester and I’ve gathered up some thoughts I’d like to share, I decided it was time to post again.
Today I’d like to share with you some outfit inspiration for university, inspired by the people I pass in the halls of my uni, and my own style.

Comfort is key
a student look (2)


If your campus is quite spaced out and requires a bit of walking around, like mine does, invest in some comfortable shoes, and go with a backpack over a handbag, they're much easier to carry books in.

Layers and neutrals
a student look (3)


As it’s still pretty cold out, layers are important. Cute coats with patterns or solid colour work well with neutral-toned outfits. Plus, you never know if you’ll get the lecture hall with no heating, or the tiny classroom that feels like a sauna.

Simple accessories

a student look (5)
With such casual outfits, there’s no need for expensive or glamorous jewellery. It’s nice to keep things simple with a few bracelets or a thin chain necklace. And it means you can save your more luxurious jewellery for going out on student nights.


Keep warm in style

a student look (6)


If you want to wear heels to university, it’s best to keep them chunky and low, and with lots of ankle support - like ankle boots. They keep your feet warm and give you extra height at the same time.



So those are a few outfits that have been inspired by what I wear to class and who I see in the hallways on my way there. For these and other outfits, you can check out my polyvore. For those of you in university, let me know what class is your favourite so far this semester!
Much love,
Jess.

No comments