Powered by Blogger.

dream holiday looks | stylenua

Hey everyone,
Today has been one of those days where I have been non-stop daydreaming about going on a holiday to somewhere new, and this got me thinking about the different outfits I would wear to these destinations. I have one outfit for each place on my dream travel list, and I hope you enjoy them!

First stop is Southern Italy. I have had dreams about going to Italy for a long time, and this would be my dream outfit for my dream Italian getaway.

holiday: italy


Next is Oslo, capital city of Norway. Since finding out about the Norwegian show Skam (thank you, internet) I have been fascinated by Norway, and Oslo, in particular. The way the city is shown throughout the four seasons of this show has made me plan multiple trips there in my head, and this is one of many things I would wear there.

holiday: oslo


This outfit is perfect for a weekend break to London. Like Ireland, England is pretty unpredictable for rain so an umbrella would be essential to pack. There’s also something very cool about a statement t-shirt, that reminds me of British Vogue and models like Cara Delevingne or Alexa Chung. A trip to London also involves a lot of walking and exploring, so flat shoes are a good option.

holiday: london


Being from Ireland and constantly experiencing rainy, cold weather, I am always daydreaming about sun holidays. One place I would love to go for that is Portugal. This look is pretty versatile so it could be worn in a small seaside town all day or thrown on in the evening after a day reading and sunbathing by the pool.

holiday: portugal


And finally, because I have been inspired by Christie Tyler, aka nycbambi, another dream destination for me is New York City in the summertime. The hazy warm days combined with a bustling city make for a very appealing place to me. And of course, Christie makes it look even more fashionable with her vintage style. (This look is 100% inspired by her.)

holiday: new york


That is it for my dream holiday looks, I hope I have inspired you for any travelling you will be doing, let me know where you are jetting off to this summer!
Much love,

Jessica. xo

2 comments

  1. i love you cat but you forgot one place and im slightly annoyed ! PARIS !!!

    ReplyDelete