Powered by Blogger.

Autumn/ Fall outfit inspiration | stylenua


Autumn is my favourite season in terms of style. It’s not so cold that you have to pile on as many layers as possible to keep warm, and it’s not so warm that you can’t start layering or wearing jackets or jumpers again. Dressing for autumn is great in my opinion, and it’s acceptable to wear warm tones to match the falling leaves too, which is always a plus.
Here are a few of my dream outfits inspired by the Autumn season:

autumn (1)

 The military style jacket is the best part of this outfit, adding a structure but also an extra layer for chilly days. 




autumn (2)



This next look isn't my typical style but I have really been interested in silk embroidered letter jackets recently and I think this would be a perfect way to introduce one to any wardrobe.

autumn (3)


This third outfit is my favourite because it combines one of my favourite summer trends: gingham, and faux fur. This may seem a little bold but with neutral colours this outfit can be the perfect way to keep some of that summer style and introduce heavier autumnal elements. 


autumn (4)


The last outfit I have created is kind of a back to school/college/work look, the pencil skirt makes it look serious while the slouchy jumper adds a feeling of colder days. 

And that’s it for my Autumn outfit inspiration. It’s hard to know how to dress for the weather as the seasons change, so I like to be prepared for any weather. What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
Much love,

Jessica. xo

No comments