Powered by Blogger.

May favourites | stylenua

Hey everyone,
It’s now the month of June so today I decided to share what I loved throughout the month of May. I sat down to write this without thinking back through the month but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

As some of you may know from my skincare update post and my review of this cleanser, I have been praising the Avène eau thermale gentle milk cleanser. It has honestly been a lifesaver with my skin and I will definitely be using this for years to come. I have also been loving the water spray by Avène. I bought the travel sized one and I keep it in my handbag. It has been especially useful in the lovely warm weather we’ve been having in Ireland.




A few weeks ago, I was dying for a new pair of sandals, so I went into town and bought these wonderful ones in New Look. Ever since, I have been wearing them as much as possible and thinking of new outfits to put them with. What I love wearing them with most is another of my favourites, this white and blue linen skirt, complete with pockets which I love.


I also bought this perfume (probably in April but I still love it) in New Look and it is slowly becoming one of my favourite scents. I have the large bottle and the handbag sized bottle. Its scent is similar to Coco Mademoiselle which is also a gorgeous perfume.


In the world of music, I have been listening to Lana Del Rey’s new singles on repeat because I am so excited for her album! My favourite so far is Coachella, but the new music video for Lust for Life is so visually beautiful that it almost beats it.

And finally, the books I read during May were mostly for exams and coursework but that didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy them. My favourite was Agnes Grey by Anne BrontĂ«, a strange little novel but interesting and pretty overlooked.

I hope you enjoyed my little favourites post, let me know what you enjoyed during the month of May, and keep up to date with my favourite things on my Instagram.

Much love,

Jessica. xo

No comments