Powered by Blogger.

Avène gentle milk cleanser review | stylenua

 Hey everyone,
Today I am going to be talking about the new cleanser I have been using: the Eau Thermale Avène gentle milk cleanser. First of all, I’m just going to say that I haven’t typically used milk cleansers before as I always gravitated to gel cleansers or the solid Lush cleansers. Milk cleansers are associated with dry skin, and while I have patches of dry skin occasionally, my skin is usually quite oily.

The reason I started using this cleanser was because I had a reaction to another cleanser and needed something extremely gentle for my irritated skin. I wasn’t getting my hopes up for this cleanser simply because I didn’t know the brand and the consistency of the cleanser. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by this. It smells lovely without being overpowering or irritating on my skin. The texture is smooth and when applied to dry skin it removes any makeup or dirt on your skin. On the directions for use it says to rinse the cleanser with another Avène product but I use warm water and it has the same effect.


The effect this has had on my skin has been amazing. From the first use I could feel my skin calming down and being soothed, which was exactly what I had been looking for. It hasn’t made me break out or made my skin irritated since I started using it, and that’s rare for cleansers on my skin of late. Thankfully the brand is designed for sensitive and irritated skin so it was a perfect match. I am looking forward to trying more of their products in the future, starting with the Hydrating Face Mist.

If any of you try these products let me know what you think of them. I hope you enjoyed this little review, there will be more to come soon!
Much love,
Jessica. x

No comments