Powered by Blogger.

July reading list | stylenua



Hey everyone,
Since it’s the start of July I decided to sit down and decide what books I’m going to read this month and to share that with you!

The first book is one I have been waiting for since I read Krista and Becca’s original Addicted series, and that is the first book of the Like Us series: Damaged Like Us. This is the Ritchie sisters’ thirteenth book and the eleventh in the story of the Calloway sisters and their families. This book follows the rich and famous Maximoff Hale as he tries not to fall in love with his bodyguard while dealing with his life of fame and scandal. This book is light but enjoyable reading, and a new release too. (kindle edition.)

The next book is one I found while browsing a bookshop in town, and that is Clodagh Murphy’s Some Girls Do. Based around an anonymous steamy sex blog and its owner who is the total opposite of her blog, this seems like an entertaining read that is perfect for carefree summer reading. This book is also written by an Irish author which is a good thing to me as I am trying to read more Irish fiction.

A book I have been meaning to read for a long time is Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s. As of writing this post I am finishing Capote’s In Cold Blood, and from the style of writing it held, along with my love for the 1961 Breakfast at Tiffany’s film starring Audrey Hepburn, I am positive I will enjoy this book and I look forward to reading it.

The final book I hope to read this month is The Lesser Bohemians by Eimear McBride. Another Irish novelist, I heard about this book last year when it was released but I only bought a copy recently. Set in the 90s in London and various other cities, this story seems like the perfect read for a bit of self-reflection and dramatic romance.

That’s all for my July reading list, let me know if you have read any of these books and what you think of them. What books are you planning to read this month? And for anyone who has a Goodreads account, you can follow me here!
Much love,

Jessica. xo

No comments