Powered by Blogger.

July favourites | stylenua

This month I have been trying a lot of new things and I thought I would share some of my favourites with you today!
July has been a tough month on my shoes, my precious and most comfortable Nike Roshe runners have been battered beyond repair so I bought this pair of Topshop runners to replace them, but I also began wearing a wonderful New Look boots to work and they have served me so well that they deserve a mention in my July favourites.


                                                                                                                             
The next thing I have been borderline addicted to has been this boxset of Twin Peaks I ordered on amazon. To say I love this show is an understatement, it’s exactly the type of tv show I love to watch and I encourage everyone to watch it if you haven’t before.

This month has been quite warm and I’ve been avoiding wearing jeans for fear of overheating. That’s where these two items of clothing come in, these plain black shorts from Oasis and this amazing pair of trousers from Topshop have been great additions to my wardrobe.

My last favourite of the month is this Charles Worthington charcoal shampoo which I picked up from Boots a few weeks ago. It makes my hair smell and feel amazing which very important to me, and it’s also got beautiful packaging and it wasn’t too expensive. I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone.

That’s it for my July favourites, what have your favourites for the month been?

Much love,
Jessica. xo


2 comments