Powered by Blogger.

Topshop and makeup haul | stylenua


On my recent days off I went on a bit of a shopping spree and because I adore the items I bought so much, I decided to write about them today. I’m a firm believer in treating oneself, and in retail therapy so I de-stressed from a busy week at work with these new purchases, and I am very happy with them so I hope you enjoy reading about them!

 The first things I bought were some new makeup brushes. I love new brushes, they’re so soft and clean, and they just feel nicer, so I indulge in new ones every so often. This time, I got a Real Techniques Bold Metals collection blush brush (on sale), a Real Techniques setting brush (unfortunately not on sale), and an Inglot eyeshadow blending brush. I also bought some makeup products, including a trio shadow palette from Inglot and a contour and highlight palette from Collection at Boots. The eyeshadows from Inglot are great because you can pretty much build your own palette with the shades you want, and there are no shades wasted, as can be the case with pre-set palettes.


Then I went to Topshop where I had wanted to find a nice skirt. I didn’t find any skirts I liked, but I did find a beautiful pair of high-waisted trousers with delicate vertical stripes and a ruffled waistline. To go with this new pair of trousers, I found a black Bardot neckline bodysuit which I also fell in love with. Then I came across a pair of blush pink runners with gold accents and bought those too!


There was a sale on in Dunnes Stores as I passed by it as well, so I had a quick look and I found this beautiful pale blue bralette that is so comfy and dainty. Comfortable yet beautiful lingerie is a must for me, so I’m glad I found this bralette.

That is it for my recent purchases! I haven't shopped at Topshop a lot before but I really love their current range of loose, high-waisted trousers and I wish I could have all of them but the pair I got were definitely my favourites. What have you bought recently? Let me know in the comments below!

Much love, 
Jessica. xo



No comments