Powered by Blogger.

August reading list | stylenua


This month is pretty hectic for me. It’s my busiest month for work and I’m also getting ready to move back up to university. That gives me less time to relax and read, which is why my reading list for this month is so short. However, I am looking forward to reading these books so much that I might have them read in two weeks!
                                                                                                                      
The first is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. This book is on my reading list for uni this year and it’s also one of my favourite books so I am very much looking forward to reading it again. I now have two copies of this book so I can take one with me in my handbag and leave one on my shelf.

Next is The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck. This book has been on my shelf for a long time (since I borrowed it from my mam) and I still haven’t gotten around to reading it. New psychology-type books like this one are often laughed at but I think reading one every so often makes you reflect on things and strive to make your life better and more fulfilling.

Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf is a book I have often heard about but had never considered reading until now. There are a few titles by Virginia Woolf in my final year modules so I thought I would start off with this well-known novel. It sounds like an interesting read and I love the cover of this book too.

Lastly is a book I once started but never got around to finishing. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho is a book that everyone raves about at some point. Most recently, one of my favourite YouTubers, Orion Carloto, mentioned it in her Book Corner series. This reignited my interest in the book and when I was back home the other day I made sure to find my copy of it.

Apologies that this month’s reading list is a little shorter, let me know what you thought of any of these books and what you plan on reading this month!
Much love,

Jessica. xo

No comments