Powered by Blogger.

new clothes haul | stylenua

Hey everyone,
I’ve been doing a lot of shopping lately, adding some new pieces to my wardrobe, and I decided to share some of them with you today!

The first thing I have bought recently is this amazing gingham bardot top from New Look. This top combines two of my current favourite trends and I think it looks very summery and light.

The next thing I bought was an amazingly comfortable lavender crewneck jumper, also from New Look (on sale here). I just use this to wear when I want to be comfy, like when I come home from work and settle in for the evening with a cup of tea. It’s a lovely oversized jumper, though, and is a good layer for cold weather that has arrived back in Ireland now.


 I got a few new pairs of shoes lately as well, including loafers from River Island, Italian leather shoes and heeled black sandals from New Look (all from charity shops, however.) I also took a trip to Dunnes Stores where I found a pair of Gucci-looking loafer slippers for a fraction of what the Gucci ones cost!

In my constant trips to charity shops I rarely find jeans I like, which was why the pair I did buy were even more appealing to me. Topshop joni jeans in my size and for much less than I would have paid for them new! I was definitely having a good day when I found these. 

I have many more things I have purchased lately but these have been my favourites! I hope you enjoyed this little post and if you bought anything nice lately, tell me about it on twitter or Instagram.
Much love,

Jessica. xo

No comments