Powered by Blogger.

My daily makeup | stylenua

Hey everyone,
So this morning before I went to work, I decided to film a little video of my daily makeup. I know I have done a video on my channel before for an everyday makeup routine, but it has changed quite a bit since then, mostly because I don’t like a lot of product on my skin and don’t like a high maintenance makeup routine.




The products I used in this look are:
  • Maybelline Brow Drama in medium brown
  • B. Defined eyebrow kit (Superdrug) in dark
  • New York Colour 7” pencil liner in black
  • Rimmel London Wonder’full argan oil mascara in black
  • Wet n’ Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Caffeine Fix
I don’t use any foundation or concealer as my skin has been quite clear recently. However, if I have a breakout, I will usually use the Bare Minerals original foundation to cover it.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Much love,
Jess xx

No comments