Powered by Blogger.

July favourites | stylenua

Hey everyone,
I hope you’re having a great day. Since it’s the end of the month I thought I’d share with you what I’ve been loving throughout July.
C L O T H E S
Something I never thought I would wear was collared shirts. I hated them in school and I never thought they were particularly stylish until recently, and I have been wearing the ones I have as much as possible, as well as eyeing up more in various shops, such as asos and H&M. I just make sure I pair the shirt with something more casual so I don’t look too much like a business professional.
M A K E U P
Because I’ve been wearing minimal makeup recently, the only thing I’ve actually concentrated on is my eyebrows. And while I really need to get them threaded and tinted, I’ve been surviving with the Superdrug B. defined eyebrow kit. It’s my current favourite out of my entire makeup collections too.
H A I R
As some of you may have seen, I dyed my hair pink a few weeks ago. To get this pastel colour I used Bleach London’s hair colour in the big pink and diluted it with conditioner. The dye’s colour looked really alarming while it was on my hair but when I washed it out, it was a nice pastel shade that has of course faded even more from washing.

M U S I C
With the departure of Lin Manuel Miranda from the musical Hamilton, I’ve been listening to the original broadway cast soundtrack almost non stop. Aside from that, however, I have been getting back into some of The Smiths’ music. It’s wonderful for relaxed evenings.
B O O K S
I’m once again attempting to read The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, which I honestly want to finish but never seem to. I’ve also been reading Carol Ann Duffy’s The World’s Wife, which contains some of my new favourite poems. I highly recommend both.



That’s about everything I’ve been enjoying this month, which doesn’t seem like a lot but has certainly felt like a lot to me!
Much love,
Jess xx

No comments