Powered by Blogger.

June favourites '16 | stylenua

Hey everyone,
It’s the beginning of a new month so I have decided to reflect on what I tried and loved during the month of June. I hope you find something of interest from this little collection of things, enjoy!


C L O T H E S
This month I wore a lot of t-shirts and jeans, so I practically lived in Penney’s/ Primark v-neck t-shirts from their ‘Cedarwood Estate’ line. My personal favourite colours are white, grey, black and pale blue. I also bought a new pair of ankle boots at the start of the month, and although they aren’t chelsea boots (my all time favourite), they are still brilliant and so reliable. Check out TK Maxx for some great prices on shoes at the moment.
M A K E U P
I haven’t worn a lot of makeup this month, as my skin is improving and I want to keep it clear. I did, however, buy a Wet ‘n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in the shade Caffeine Fix and later in the shade Red-dy or Not. I would highly recommend these lip stains, I constantly have one in my handbag and I haven’t used any of my lipsticks since buying them! They may not last as long as a longwear lipstick, but with a crayon shape and smooth formula, they are so much easier to apply.
H A I R
As some of you may know, my hair is bleached pretty much to the maximum and I have no intention of going back to my natural colour yet, so I have needed to keep my hair as soft and healthy as I possibly can. The good thing about the bleach I use is that I get a free hair mask with it, and that is the Bleach London Reincarnation mask that is included in the Bleach London Total Bleach kit. If you’re in need of a hair mask that smells good and leaves your hair as soft as you’ve ever felt it, then look no further than the reincarnation mask.
M U S I C
This month has been a month of listening to amazing albums, including Views by Drake, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, and Lemonade by Beyonce. I’ve also been loving Spotify’s pop playlists and chart lists as I put them on at work and the upbeat vein of the current charting songs makes for a more positive day at work, too!
B O O K S
I’ve recently discovered the brilliance of the Kindle app on Android, and have been buying books on it to read as I travel or spend long periods of time away from my bookshelf. My recommendation for a good series on Kindle is the All For The Game series by Nora Sakavic, starting with The Foxhole Court, which you can get free on the Kindle store. And if you enjoy the first book, the second and third are only 99p each.


That’s everything I’ve been loving during the month of June, I hope you enjoyed today’s post and leave me a comment with your favourite thing from June!


Much love,
Jess | stylenua

facebook | twitter | tumblr | instagram | spotify

No comments