Powered by Blogger.

Getting back to blogging...


Wow, it really has been a while… So, to all of you who have been wondering, I have not dropped off the face of the earth, I have just been ridiculously busy for the past academic semester. I’m in my final year of my undergraduate degree and I just submitted my dissertation at the beginning of January! A dissertation is a scary thing – a piece of research that is entirely your own to create and cultivate. I am extremely proud of myself for getting through it, and to any of you who are currently working on final year dissertations or projects, you can do it!
It’s now the beginning of my final semester in university and while I am sad that my experience is coming to an end, I’m even more excited for what lies ahead! Academic work is something that can be extremely daunting, but I feel pretty confident in my ability to write pieces of work now! Taking the semester to really focus on my work was the best thing I could have done, and now that I have more free time I thought I would get back to my precious little blog. I’ve missed this space to be creative and express my thoughts and feelings. There’s something really therapeutic for me about writing blog posts – even if they seem shallow and mainstream I try to work really hard at them to feel proud of what I have created!
I have a lot of things planned for my blog this year, but I am still one semester away from graduating so bear with me if I choose study over blogging (at least for now!)

Lots of love,

Jessica

No comments