Powered by Blogger.

New year, new you? | stylenua

Hey everyone,
Happy New Year! I hope this year is your best so far. This year I’m not making any of the normal resolutions people tend to make, and instead i’m setting goals for myself. I think that goals work better than resolutions because you’re working towards something, whereas resolutions tend to be about quitting something, which I think is much harder to do. That’s why I’m setting goals that I want to have achieved by the next new year, and I want to share a few of those with you.
My biggest goal for 2016 is to start and maintain a YouTube channel. My first video is up right now, so I would really appreciate your support!



I have many other personal goals but I think this is big enough to share with you guys, and I would love to hear about some of your goals for 2016, whether big or small. Let me know in the comments or on facebook, twitter or tumblr.


Much love,
JMG, stylenua.

No comments