Powered by Blogger.

scents for summer





Summer is such a great time for perfume, there are so many scents that are perfect for the sunny days we all hope to have, especially here in Ireland. I know a lot of people have different scents depending on the season, and while I love having multiple perfumes on the go at once, I definitely have different types of scents for the different seasons. So here are some of my favourite scents for the summer season!
           

The first is one of my all-time favourites, Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande. This scent is so beautifully sweet and light which makes it perfect for creating a summery feeling when you smell it. It’s also quite affordable as perfumes go, with current prices around €30-€50/£22-£50 for 30-100ml bottles. The packaging is also adorable, which makes it more interesting and attractive as a product.
           

The next is a perfume I recently got as a gift, and that is Burberry Body Tender, which is a heavier scent than Sweet Like Candy, but works for summer in that it has a lovely citrus note. I love this scent for busy days because it lasts all day and it’s a gentle scent once it settles.


Something that isn’t a perfume but have a beautiful scent for the summer months are the Original Source Cherry and Almond Milk, and Sweet Apple and Vanilla Milk shower gels. I love how sweet these smell, and they're just nice gentle scents on your skin which can blend really well with a sweet perfume. It’s always nice to pick a shower gel that you look forward to using, it helps with those early starts for work or college!


It wouldn’t be a perfumes post from me if I didn’t mention my all-time favourite scent, Ari by Ariana Grande. The praise I have for this perfume will never end, I love everything about it – except its lasting power, I need more! However, since I use up the eau du parfum so quickly I tend to use the body spray more regularly. This is easily gotten from most Boots and Superdrug stores or from The Perfume Shop online. And it’s a lot cheaper than buying the perfume, which is handy.
Lately I have been using the Ari body spray, Sweet Like Candy, and Burberry Body Tender all together. It makes this strange fresh but sweet scent that I really like and it does stick around all day which is handy for when I’m at work all day.


If you've been looking for a new perfume or just a new shower gel with a lovely sweet scent I hope you enjoyed my recommendations, 
Lots of love,
Jessica x

1 comment

  1. good job ethan, keep up the good blogging.

    favourite: joe bliggs

    ReplyDelete