Powered by Blogger.

Review: B. by Superdrug micellar oil | stylenua

Hey everyone,

Today I’m talking about a product that I bought a while ago from Superdrug, and that is the B. by Superdrug B. pure Micellar cleansing oil. The trend of micellar cleansers is really growing, and the most popular of that is the micellar water, specifically the Garnier Micellar water (which I reviewed on my old blog). Micellar oils, however, are less common, at least, I had never heard of them before I saw this.

This product’s RRP is £7.99 which isn’t bad in the context of the entire brand, but there are so many special offers on in Superdrug, including a current ‘Better than ½ price on selected B. skincare’ offer, including this micellar oil.

But on to the testing! When I first started using this, I presumed it would be the exact same as micellar water, in that you apply it to cotton wool, clean your dry face and then, voila, done. I was wrong, but I really should have read the instructions first. This oil has to be applied to a wet face so the oil, which you do apply with a cotton wool pad, turns to a milk and cleanses the skin properly. Then you use a second cotton wool pad that is completely dry to remove excess product and it leaves your skin feeling as though you just used Johnson’s baby oil for a month. It’s a great feeling! Then you simply apply serum or moisturiser or both to your skin and you’re done.

I would definitely recommend this product to those of you who have combination skin, and you could try it if you have sensitive skin but it does have a fragrance, although it isn’t too strong. The one thing I will say, is that you shouldn’t put it near your eyes. As with many cleansers, if you do get it in your eyes, please rinse the affected area with lukewarm water or it will sting slightly and make your eyes water a lot.

My star rating: 3 ½ stars.

Much love,
Jess // stylenua.

twitter | facebook | tumblr | instagram | youtube

No comments