Powered by Blogger.

Inspired by... Debby Ryan | stylenua

Hey everyone,


This will be the first post of a little series called ‘Inspired by…’ where I draw inspiration from different book, film or TV characters, and musicians or other well known people whose style I admire. Looking to well known figures or characters in TV and film is a great way to find inspiration for style and specific looks. Maybe you haven’t found your signature style yet and are looking for inspiration, or maybe you just like how a certain person dresses and want to see more of what they wear, but whatever brings you to this post, I hope you get something interesting from it!


Today’s inspirational person is musician, actor and director Debby Ryan. 
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram)

I love her style dearly, it is a fascinating combination of elements and really reflects her personality and uniqueness. She isn’t afraid to wear new or strange things and loves to change her appearance often, something I seriously admire. 
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram)

She is well known for her work on the Disney Channel shows The Suite Life on Deck, and Jessie, but her own style is very different to her character’s style on each of the shows. 
My personal favourites of her looks were her blonde and brightly coloured hair 'eras' around early and mid 2015, during her band The Never Ending's tours.
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram)

 
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram)


Obviously I get quite a lot of my inspiration from Debby’s instagram, but I also get inspired from her snapchat (heytheredebby) and her tumblr. I have focused on her fashion here but I also pay attention to her other photos, how she edits them, etc.

Debby's fashion, to me, is focused on blacks, whites and neutrals in various textures and styles. She goes from ripped jeans and black heeled boots on stage with her band, to glitzy red carpet looks for important events and premieres, and wears everything in between that too. But all the while she maintains her own personal touch to her looks, which is one thing I definitely find engaging about her style. Many pieces I have seen that are similar to ones that Debby owns can be found in shops such as Topshop, H&M, River Island, Asos, etc.
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram) 
(photo: @debbyryan on instagram)


I hope you have enjoyed this little part of my personal style scrapbook, and stay tuned for the next installment, where I will be talking about my favourite instagram accounts.

Much love,
Jess // stylenua.

twitter | facebook | tumblr | instagram | youtube

No comments