Powered by Blogger.

Explaining my absence | stylenua

Hey everyone,
I think owe you guys an explanation as to why I haven’t made a post on this blog since September. I’m not going to skirt around the reasons, because I think it’s better to be honest, so I’ll admit, I got lazy about this blog. Between moving to university and not having the pressure of second level school to keep me motivated, I kept putting off posting and writing posts for stylenua until the next day and the next day, until it had been months and I felt awful about abandoning a project I had so much love for at the start. By no means does this mean I’m quitting this blog, I’m just telling you all what has been going on over the past few months, and I’m writing this to say that I have sorted out my procrastination (barely) and I’m working on rebuilding this blog to where it was, and then higher. I’ll also be starting up the stylenua YouTube channel in 2016 so stay tuned in the new year. Big things are coming!
Much love,
JMG, stylenua.

No comments