Powered by Blogger.

Spring style inspiration | stylenua


Hey everyone,
Today I was feeling inspired by the nice weather we’ve been having in Ireland lately, and I decided to put together some outfits that I think work well for the transition from cooler to warmer weather. 




I think this time of year is great for wearing summery clothes among layers, because it gives a nice warm vibe while making sure you don’t freeze to death in the bitter wind that likes to grace Ireland and many other places in the spring time. Denim jackets are great for this, and scarves made of lighter materials like cotton or silk. I am still also in the habit of wearing tights or stockings with dresses and skirts, it's definitely not warm enough for bare legs yet!





Summer dresses are so fun to wear in spring time, and even more so with a lighter winter coat. I am also enjoying introducing lighter colours into my wardrobe – it’s a nice change from the dark colours I usually wear during winter.




spring (3)


This is my favourite look by far, although I haven’t worn trousers like these very much so far. It can be difficult to style them, but once you match up pieces you can easily pull them off.

That's it for my little spring inspired style post, I hope you are all enjoying the weather, wherever you are in the world, and fingers crossed that the rain stays away. ☀️
Much love,
Jessica.

1 comment