Powered by Blogger.

Book Haul | stylenua

Hey everyone,
It’s currently around halfway through the semester of uni for me, so I’ve just handed in all my assignments and I finally have time to read books for leisure again! Over the past few weeks I have been buying books for myself as incentive to keep working on assignments and I want to share these with you, and let you know what I’m looking forward to in reading them.

  1. Anna and the French Kiss series
    Book one: Anna and the French Kiss
    Book two: Lola and the Boy Next Door

  1. Everything I Never Told You
    (Thank you to my sister for buying this for me!)
  2. Madame Bovary Second hand copies of books are my favourites. This cost me £1.50!
  3. The Mortal Instruments series
    I’m so late reading these books but I’m now halfway through and loving them.


  4. How to be a Woman
    With a title like that, it’s no surprise I’m excited to read this book.

  5. Reasons to Stay Alive
    This book has come highly recommended to me and it seems so down-to-earth
    that I look forward to reading it.


And that's all the books I've bought recently! Let me know what books you are reading/ want to read, and hopefully I have introduced some books you haven’t yet heard of.
Happy reading,
Jess.

twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest

No comments