Powered by Blogger.

Starting note | stylenua


Hello world,
I’ve never been good at any kind of first post, so bear with me while I introduce my new blog to you. Welcome to stylenua by me, Jessica Mairéad Gabrielle. I am an eighteen year old from Ireland, hence the Irish word “nua” (new) in my blog title. In this blog I will be sharing with you my experiences in fashion and style, makeup and beauty, music and literature, etc. These are things that interest me and I hope that my writings about these subjects interests you. I have had previous blogs that I will no longer be using, such as ohnostyle.blogspot.ie and I hope to expand this blog to a YouTube channel in the near future. The main reason I have chosen to pursue this blog is because I will be moving away to university in a few months and I would also like to document that journey.
Thank you for joining me on my adventure,
JMG.

No comments